Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tarnished Knight (London Steampunk #1.5) by Bec McMaster

Tarnished Knight (London Steampunk Book 1.5) by Bec McMaster
Paperback: 120 pages
Publisher: Bec McMaster; 1 edition (April 21, 2013)
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

This novella is only available as an eBook.

Like my review of Kiss of Steel I would say that there's no real steampunk in this story besides a brief mentions of the main character, Rip, having mechanical limb, but it doesn't run on steam as far as I know right now in the series.

I might try one more book in the series, to see if it does evolve into steampunk, but as it is right now it is just a romance series with the typical paranormal vampires and werewolves.


Currently watching:

Labyrinth (30th Anniversary Edition)
I love this movie so much.

Currently reading:

The Grand Tour Or, The Purloined Coronation Regalia (The Cecelia and Kate Novels Book 2) by Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
The letters continue! The ladies are writing in diaries.

If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for Amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...