Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WIP Wednesday

I am working on Jody Rice's Emerald City of OZ cityscape, that you can see here. The pattern was available from Cross Stitch Crazy magazine, April #215 issue. If you don't want to get the whole magazine the pattern will be available in her Etsy shop, Satsuma Street in September.

This is where I was last week,


And here is where I am today,


This is for a friend, but I might make this again, but I would use a light blue fabric with a cloud like pattern, if I can find some that I like.

The question for this month's WIPocalypse:
What do you listen to while stitching?

I normally listen to movies or tv shows. Recently the tv shows have been Elementary: Season 3, Almost Human: The Complete Series (it is too bad it was cancelled,) Shadowhunters (I really don't like it,) and Killjoys: Season 1.

Currently watching: Korean tv shows.

Currently reading:

The Ordinary Princess by M.M. Kaye
I book from my childhood. Read it to my daughter recently, I would highly recommend it to everyone.

If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...