Monday, June 1, 2015

My Little Kitchen Season 2 Episodes 5-8

Arirang television produced a second season of "My Little Kitchen."

Episode 5 Part 1 Bulgogi with Rice.

It looked good until the cream sauce was added.

Part 2 Donggeurang Ttaeng, Chili Pepper Pancake, Shitake mushroom .

Mostly traditional, so not messed up.


Episode 6 Part 1 Soft Tofu Stew with Seafood.

Another more traditional recipe, so much better in my opinion than the fusion food that was shown before, except where is the gochujang???

Part 2 Dumplings.

Standard recipe.


Episode 7 Part 1 Pumpkin Rice with cheese.

Cheese? Everything was okay, until they added the cheese. Luckily the cheese is easy to leave out. I'm really, really not liking this series.

Part 2 Chicken Puffs.

Meh.


Episode 8 Part 1 Seaweed soup.

From far away this looks okay, until he adds soy sauce to the soup.

Part 2 Mung Bean Pancakes.

I hope people aren't making Fabien's recipes and thinking that is really what Korean food tastes like.


Currently watching: This awful series, unfortunately.

Currently reading:

Incarnation by Emma Cornwall
I just bought this book, so I haven't started it yet.



If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.


Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...