Monday, May 25, 2015

My Little Kitchen Season 2 Episodes 1-4

Arirang television produced a second season of "My Little Kitchen."

Episode 1 Part 1 Ssamjang Kimchi Fried Rice.

Honestly I don't like Fabien's voice at all. I find it very grating and annoying. It is very hard for me to watch any show that features him. To me, this recipe is unappealing and I wonder what Arirang was thinking featuring this recipe. Who puts ssam-jang(쌈장) in their fried rice(볶음밥)???

Part 2 Steamed Bulgogi with Tofu.

Unfortunately more Fabien, hopefully someone else eventually narrates this program.


Episode 2 Part 1 Kimchi Jjigae (with Pork and Tomatoes).

Fabien, again. Tomatoes aren't native to Korea, so any Korean recipe you see with tomatoes in them has been altered to add them.

Part 2 Mushroom Steak Stir-Fried Rice.

I have to admit I have been fairly disappointed by this series so far. And that isn't just because of Fabien. The dishes have looked unappetizing so far.

Episode 3 Part 1 Stone bowl Rice with beef .

Cheese? Everything was okay, until they added the cheese. Luckily the cheese is easy to leave out. I'm really not liking this series.

Part 2 Rolled Omelet with Kimchi.

I was all YAY! A real Korean recipe, until they added the sugar, and then it was just yuck.


Episode 4 Part 1 Dakyukgaejang.

This actually managed to look okay.

Part 2 Gimbap.

Finally, a classic recipe, except when they put the sugar in the tuna, yuck. Hopefully the recipes will start getting better.


Currently watching: This awful series, unfortunately.

Currently reading:
EDIT: May 24, 2019 Unfortunately this book is no longer available on Amazon.com
Welcome to the Socialpunks (Socialpunk #1) by Monica Leonelle
I've had this book for a while, but only just got around to start reading it.



If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.


Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...