Monday, March 2, 2015

Life continues

Hmmm. I wanted to put a post up in January, but everything has been so jumbled up in my head. I was also sick from the end of October to the end of February, which didn't help my non-desire to write. Right now I have good days and bad days mentally. The good days are starting to outweigh the bad days and hopefully it'll stay that away.

I haven't been reading as many books, but hopefully that will start to pick up again too, and I'll be able to write more reviews.

I am working on a few new posts on:

Korean numbers
Korean cooking shows
Korean recipes
and Korean culture

I hope to have them available soon.

Currently watching: reviewing King of Food episodes for a future post!

Currently reading:

Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 1) by Robin Hobb
Just started this book, only just got it from the library.


If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...