Thursday, June 5, 2014

5 June wants

1.

I'm getting ready for a new job that I start in August. Since some of the ingredients I'll be working with stain all of my clothes are black.

2.

I've been diagnosed with planter fasciitis, so I'm not supposed to stand or walk a lot, but that is impossible. I got this brand recommended to me by a nurse, they are pricey, and kind of ugly, but they are supposed to be good.

3.

Need some extra cushion for the abused feet.

4.

We won't be serving sushi, I just like how the knife looks.

5.

A nice apron, probably won't need it with all the other chefs clothes, but maybe for home.

Currently watching: Wonderful Days 참 좋은 시절 . So far it is a great drama, but only 16 episodes are out, it is supposed to be 50 episodes, so I don't know how it'll end up.

Currently reading: Hopefully I'll be reading something good when this actually gets posted.


Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!
So far I've made $5 in amazon gift cards with Swagbucks and it is only the 19th of May. I've been busy with work and school, so not as much time to collect Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...