Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Taking mini-vacations

We've been back several weeks now from our trip to Oklahoma. Jasmine and I had a great time. We stopped at the Grand Canyon on our way out to see my Father, we didn't do the Skywalk, because it was $187 for me and Jasmine and no cameras allowed. That was just too much money, so we went to Guano Point instead. On the way back from my Father's we stopped at the Petrified Forest we didn't get to stay long since it was getting dark and it started raining, Meteor Crater right after we got up, so it was early in the morning, but still hot, a Deer Farm the deer were a bit pushy, but Jasmine got to hold a baby wallaby and she was enchanted with him, Bearizona Jasmine loved being able to drive through the wildlife park, and Hoover Dam on the way back. We had a pretty good time. I don't know if I will get a chance to upload any pictures, but if I remember I will try to.

We have about a month left in the U.S. Saturday we leave to go to Las Vegas and see my Mother for a week, then we'll go to Carson City and spend Jasmine's birthday with her school friends and my mother-in-law. We'll drop Jasmine back off with my mother-in-law while we attend Dragon*Con, after that we will go to New York for five days and leave from New York to go to Leeds.

My new passport arrived and soon we are going to go get the husband and Jasmine's visas.

We have tickets to Leeds already, leaving from New York, but we still need to sell the cars and bed and not a lot of time left. My anxiety is high. My internet is not good and we don't have a lot of time left, not sure if I'll get to do any more updates.

Currently watching:
Who Are You (후아유): Only up to episode 6, because that is all that has been released. I think they are on a Monday/Tuesday schedule, 2 episodes a week. It is really good so far.

Good Doctor (굿 닥터): On episode 3, only 4 have been released. I like the main character, an autistic doctor, but what I don't like is how the other characters keep saying that he can be cured.

The Blade and Petal (칼과 꽃): On episode 3 of this too, 13 have been released. This is a bit slow going, I'm waiting for the action to pick up.

Currently reading:
Freak of Nature (IFICS Book 1) by Julia Crane
I thought this book would be more science-fiction, so it is a bit disappointing that it is not progressing the way that I thought it would.


Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to see the Grand Canyon. It's one of my favorite places. Have you ever been to Sedona? It's beautiful out there with the prettiest sunsets I've ever seen.

    Hope your move goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...