Tuesday, July 9, 2013

California

We have been living in California for almost a week. Most of it has been hot and miserable. Where we are has been going through a heat wave.

In about a week Jasmine and I will be driving to Oklahoma. We will be making a few stops along the way to see some family and friends. We will be driving all of the things that we want to keep, but don't want to ship to England, to my Dad's home. He will store them for us while we are gone. It will probably be a four day drive, a week-long stay and a four day drive back.

After that we have about a two week rest and have to go see my mom for a week, fly back to Carson and celebrate Jasmine's birthday. We will drive back to California and wait a couple of days to drive back to Carson to drop Jasmine off with the mother-in-law. Then the husband and I will be flying to Dragon*Con in Atlanta... in August. Phew... I can already feel the heat and humidity.

About two weeks after that we will be off to Leeds. Our time in the USA is ending quickly, yet slowly at the same time.

July 9, 2013

AHHHHH! Never mind what I wrote about Oklahoma. Jasmine and I were in a car accident today. We are completely fine, but the car is not. I'm not sure how we are going to Oklahoma, but right now I am not driving the car.

I at least got to mail off the renewal of my passport, but that was really the only thing I accomplished today.

I better publish this post before something else happens.

Currently Reading:
Blood Calling (The Blood Calling Series Book 1) by Joshua Grover-David
I got this as a free kindle and read it. It is a pretty good story, good enough that I would pay to read the next book. It is about vampires, but has a re-imagining of their purpose in the world.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...