Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Moving along

February 20, 2013
I really had planned on posting so much more often this year, but it just isn't working out.

Our house is on the market right now, you can buy it if you want to.  We are in the process of moving the things that we want to keep to the place that we will live temporary, and trying to sell the things that we don't want to keep.  There were 3 showings Saturday, 2 yesterday and there is one later today, but there are already 4 bids in on the house.  Which is great I guess, but we won't see any of the money, so I'm not sure if I really care.  We need to see about selling the things that we aren't going to keep and I am worried we won't have enough time for that.

We cancelled Jasmine's taekwondo classes, the drive would just be too much, but we might see if we can put her in ballet classes instead.  I don't think she will miss the taekwondo classes.  It isn't that she hated them or didn't like them, she just likes other things better.

We will live in Dayton temporarily with some friends while we find out where we are going next.

February 27, 2013
As you can see I got distracted again.  Well, we have signed to sell our house.

March 19, 2013
OMG.  I might as well give up on this and just post it.

We have been busy.  We spent a week in Charleston, SC, and a weekend in San Ramon, CA.

So, we signed on selling the house, the bank finally approved it, now we have sixty days to move out.  I am not sure if the sixty days started from when we first signed to sell or if it is from today.

Since we are moving all of my books nowadays are either ebooks or from the library.

Currently reading:
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1) by Chanda Hahn
Got this book as a free kindle book, but there is the paperback edition. It is a quick and fun read, there are a few, minor, personal issues with the book, but overall enjoyable and I do like a good retelling of fairy tales.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...